Monday, August 30, 2010

Argh to the Highest Power

Today (and most days), I don't like...

People who...
-Lie about stupid insignificant things in their past that can easily be proven otherwise by say, a high school yearbook.
-Turn their back on where they're from because its "cool" (I'm all for turning your back on people, not b/c its "cool").
-Will fight 'til the death, against a subject matter expert, even though they are wrong.
-Make things up and treat it as fact, mainly for attention.
-Talk to other adults as if they are children.
-Don't take hints (and not in the coy way, legit hints, like "get out of my face" type hints)
-Specifically pay no attention to their ability to recycle.
-Offer unsolicited advice.
-Demand attention in every situation, (ie- always reverting a conversation back to them, when not relevant); are too self-important.

Mornings that...
-Begin with the computer taking 7 minutes to start, asking you to reset your password and then locking you out. (for an hour).
-Are on Mondays.
-May or may not be the first day back at local schools, causing more traffic (when do I start leaving the extra 15 mins?)
-Are just too hot.

Days which...
-Are too busy to feel like you've actually accomplished anything.
-You feel too lazy to think about accomplishing anything.
-You pre-plan your meals, only to be unsatisfied by the choices... and still hungry.
-I have to clean the house.


Today (and most days), I do like....

People who...
-Give it to you straight (of the friend variety, work confrontations need not be included)(hi Vittoria)
-Put trust in other's abilities to do a good job
-Remind me that others are the same type of friend that I would like to say I am.
-Are inspirational everyday people (hi VJB)
-Make me laugh just by living their life and writing it down (hi Jen Lancaster)

Mornings that...
-Nah, can't think of anything.

Days which...
-I go to PIYO!
-5pm comes fast.
-Offer good, classy, quality television entertainment (HA, please, I watch TLC... on repeat).
-I don't have to clean the house.

1 comment:

MA said...

ok i almost just real named you. anyway, i love you. i'm sorry these past few weeks have been so hard. if you want me to beat up your sisters, i will.