Saturday, July 24, 2010

I will talk to myself through you, don't worry

I have taken to calling Facebook the greatest, most amazing, waste of time ever created.... whenever it is brought up, and especially to those who do not partake. Yeah, apparently people like that exist.

Ever notice that people have conversations through comments on status updates?

Have YOU ever?  With someone else?  With yourself/

Oh, having a conversation with yourself through someone else's status update is hilarious, magical and absolutely noteworthy.  It also allows middle sister to facebook chat with you in uppercase (with a million exclamation points) that because she had also commented on that same status message, her blackberry was beeping every time I left a post.  Naturally, it made me leave more. Why ask for it?  I don't have a blackberry, I'm not sure what BBM stands for, and I am devastatingly disconnected from the world whenver not in front of a computer.... I WILL shove my disconnect in your face, should you entice me.

Smallest sister's status message was:  What do you mean the first half of Breaking Dawn won't be out till November 2011.. thats simply not acceptable.

Middle sister: likes this..

Middle sister's friend: wtf?

Middle sister: Yes cuz since they split it in 2 they had to renegotiate all the contracts cuz they were only for 4 movies and had to change it to 5

Smallest sister: lame.

Me: i'm tired.

Me: VOTE ORANGE

Me:. helllloooooooooooo. I need to clean my house so friends can come over and we can eat lobster. that we cooked ourselves. after racing them against each other. b/c thats what people where I "live" do. wooo.

Me:. ps- small sister. do you NOT have a job? how are you on facebook mid day.

Smallest sister: im at work but don't have much to do..

Smallest sister: better question is don't you have a job?..

Me: I DO! and apparently it was go home 4 hours early day! Middle sister, beep!(is that the sound a bb makes?)

And this is what said lobsters looked like.  Once they were cooked, I was too busy getting messy to take most pictures, but they were red and delicious as most lobsters are.


This was the only boy lobster... and he was feisty, and the biggest too. Kept trying to jump off the counter we had him on... he just wanted to win the race against the big red banded one in the front of the picture above.

No comments: